Pages

Friday 1 February 2013

Why are you so transparent?

No comments:
 
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Jacket H&M Necklace Emoda (Gifted) Skirt Asos.com Shoes Topshop 

I realize I've been obsessing over organza/mesh recently, as seen above. There's something about an outfit that's practically half see through that amuses me. I was going to say that this outfit is a tribute to S/S 13, what with the bold black and whites but who am I kidding- those are practically the only colours I wear.
Photobucket Photobucket
MM6 Maison Martin Margiela sandals 

Since we're on the topic of see through.. this is the next pair (ok more like the 3rd) of beauties on my must-get list. I really wish Solestruck would stop updating their new arrivals so often.

Flosstradamus (CAN YOU BELIEVE) is going to be at Fash (The Butter Factory) tonight and I don't expect to get up until at least late afternoon tomorrow. Have a good weekend everyone!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment