Pages

Monday 7 January 2013

Literally right now

No comments:
 
Photobucket
Skirt worn as top Topshop Jeans Sly Bag Chanel Shoes Jeffrey Campbell Shades Henry Holland for Le Specs 

So.. today is the last day of the holidays. I don't know how I feel about school reopening really. On one hand it feels good having something concrete to do but on the other, I mean, its school.

I have so many trepidations about stepping into 2013. I feel like... a cube of jell-o. A quivering mass. Its going to be quite a life changing year, seeing as how I'll finally be graduating in April/May. I have zero plans for after and being a natural planner, you understand why this year feels extra daunting.

Ah well. Time isn't going to stop for me while I try and figure things out but I've got both fingers crossed that it'll all turn out alright! To anyone else out there who is going through the same thing, I raise my glass and wish you all the best.

ANYWAY. On to less depressing subjects..


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Some mandatory food snaps taken at House @ Dempsey earlier at dinner! Courtesy of my spending prowess at Club21 stores, I managed to chalk up enough points to claim a voucher for $80 here. I even still have some points left over for small stuff like ice cream or whatever. The bill totally shot past the $80 mark though, so I really don't understand my glee about this whole "free dinner" thing.

The food's not that bad, but I probably wouldn't go back again. The service was pretty slow and the food was just alright. The sliders had a good chunk of meat but lacked flavour, my risotto looked so exciting until I tasted it, although the fries and meter long sausage were actually quite decent. Don't take my word for it though, I highly suspect my approval of the sausage is from the novelty of having something so oversized. Before any dirty thoughts come to mind, I would like to point out that I would probably feel the same way if it were an oversized glass of coke.

I shall go watch some mindless TV and go to bed because good god, there's school tomorrow.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment