Pages

Monday 21 January 2013

Getting down and gritty

No comments:
 
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Top & Jeans Topshop Bag Alexander Wang Shades Taiwan Necklace Shaun V. Shoes UNIF

I know this bag and shades have been appearing a lot recently, but when you're rushing to get to class on time, I've learnt it's best not to attempt switching bags. If I had a penny for every time I forgot something.. On the other hand, everyone should invest in a nice black handbag/totebag/shoulderbag/whateverbag because it goes with everything! Mind you, I'm not advocating being lazy and sticking to the same bag all the time- but it helps if you love your bed as much as I do. Also evident- my love affair with gritty alleyways.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

We dropped by Riciotti the other day for dinner and its even better than when I first ate there years ago! Definitely worth a visit- the ambience is really nice and laidback and the food priced very, very decently considering how good it was! Located just next to Home Club, if I've managed to pique your curiosity.

OKAY I've got to stop acting like I haven't got a ton of work to do, self-denial won't get you very far. Have a good week everyone- and play with those layers while the weather is still nice and chilly!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment