Pages

Monday 3 December 2012

Galactic

No comments:
 
20121203-001509.jpg

Top Topshop Jeans C.R.A.F.T Shoes Jeffery Campbell Belt Topman Bag Haji Lane Necklace Cheap Monday Cuff Fannie S

My in-case-I'm-going-to-end-up-in-Butter look, which is basically me forcing laziness and presentability to coexist. I might be a jeans and tshirt kind of girl after all.

20121203-001543.jpg

20121203-001601.jpg

Spent the day playing with my life-sized Ken doll. That being said, striking a balance between hipster, fashion forward, wearable and street is a lot easier said than done.
20121203-001609.jpg
The day sort of ended with a nice, big vinegar-y, deep fried hunk of fish and chips from Smiths. I've never had the legit fish 'n' chips from Britain -yet- but I've been told that this is as close as it gets here. I think they have 3 outlets, and this one in particular was very happily devoured at the Balmoral Plaza.

I will now go alternate between Whatsapp, Veggie Samurai and NFL. One more week to Hong Kong and its dimsum/shopping and best of all, wintery glory.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment