Pages

Friday 30 November 2012

All of the lights

No comments:
 
Photobucket

Top, Dress & Socks Topshop Shoes Jeffery Campbell Necklace Tiffany's

What I wore to Butter sometime last week I think? Outer layer is because the airconditioning has been so cold (that its practically giving me the go-ahead to buy that leopard print trench coat from Zara) but mostly its there because i'd hate to just wear that boring black dress out on its own.

Photobucket

The likeness here is seriously disconcerting and weird, even for me. I'm considering the possibility that we really are distant relatives lol.

Photobucket

Completely fascinated with the new lasers in Fash! I'm a cat like that, I can stare at lights for ages.

Regarding the title of this entry, watch the video and then let me know if someone out there has a spare cop car. Preferably one that I can stand on- in between brick walls.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment