Pages

Saturday 24 November 2012

Hello hello!

No comments:
 
Photobucket

Photobucket

The reason why i've been completely MIA the past 3 weeks. But its all over now, so I can officially revert back to my mildly alcoholic, shopaholic lazy ass self and do absolutely nothing for all of December.

My birthday this year happened to fall right smack in the middle of all the insanity. Still, I really appreciate all the effort everyone put in, even though I specifically said not to! Friends like them don't come by all the time and I guess I don't really need birthday wishes if they're around all the time.

Photobucket

Butter, so I could be around Ben at midnight. I was actually super lazy and didn't feel like doing anything (except maybe work- gross) but i'm glad I went. The matteblacc crew had their night in Fash and it was pretty dope. Plus, Ben got me a bottle of Moet all for myself. Can't complain!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We went out to TBC the next day. No OOTD haha cause I just threw on cotton shorts (the kind you wear to sleep) and an acid-burnt top over my bikini.

I'm not a beach person at all, but we didn't leave the house until 5pm and I've been meaning to try their truffle fries anyway. Thank you sweetheart, for dragging me out of the house and for that awesome dinner. That burger was exactly what I needed after surviving on kaya toast for two weeks.

Photobucket

Proof that my friends do not listen to me. AT ALL. I say, don't bother doing anything and they go right in the opposite direction :')

Photobucket

I'm really touched that a) they remembered the necklace i've coveted since a year ago but was never really quite prepared to blow so much $$ on and that b) they even organized a little try-to-turn-birthday-into-deathday surprise in my room! I got home and had at least 5 years taken off my life. The cake that came after made up for it though hehe.

Photobucket

It's the little things like this that matter really. The effort and planning and ok i'm really bad at sentimentality and expressing my heartfelt gratitude but again, thank you guys so, so much for all the effort and being there to lift my spirits during that crazy pre-assessment rush. (But that face seriously, LAST WARNING.)

Photobucket

Something I scribbled during one of the nights spent working late at school, my brain starts doing weird shit after 2am. (I love you dumdum, and yes, you are now a donut)

So it wasn't the crazy booze laden table like last year but I dunno. I care significantly less about my birthday with every year? I guess i'll only start freaking out when I hit 26. But seriously, people make their birthdays extra special by making sure to hang out with their friends over dinner blah blah blah but.. I kinda get to do that pretty much any time I want. I mean the presents were really sweet and duh, who doesn't mind an extra lightning cable when ah beng shops sell them for $60 but I didn't need them.

I got exactly what I wanted, and the best part is, I always will. I'm not the luckiest person but I think in this department, I did pretty good.

Now, where's the booze?

xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment