Pages

Thursday 28 June 2012

Swirls and twirls

No comments:
 
Photobucket

Took this photo because I loved the way the sunlight was glinting off the hardware of my Alma bag. That sun plus the French-iness of the bag reminds me of Paris and how much I miss the city D:

Photobucket

The creative process behind O$P$ at the Just Nice office! Looks fucking complicated doesn't it! These people are too pro alr.

Photobucket

2nd favourite salad place because of the number of branches they have, Salad Stop.

Photobucket

Speaking of creative processes, here's the man behind the equipment that look like they belong in the cockpit of a space shuttle. He always dresses in some combination of the above pieces but today, I think he hit a pretty good one.

Top: Cheap Monday, Shorts: DC, Shoes: Nike, Beret: New Era, Sunnies: Ray-Ban, Wristband: Pioneer

Photobucket

Love the splash of red among the sea of neutrals.

Typical day in the life, with gym somewhere in the middle: get up, go to the gym, grab dinner, head to the Just Nice office to chill and then home. I feel so useless I think someone should hand me an award for best holiday bum or something. Not for long though, I have a new project up my sleeve and hoping to be able to reveal before August!

xx Happy Ladies' Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment