Pages

Wednesday 5 June 2013

I call it modern grunge

No comments:
 
IMG_1058 IMG_1056 IMG_1062 IMG_1066 IMG_1041 IMG_1077 Top Urban Outfitters Skirt H&M Bag Hong Kong Socks New Look Heels Jeffrey Campbell Cuff Fannie Shiavoni Body Harness Topshop

First, I apologize for the appearance of this pair of heels again. It's just that when I get something new I really, really love I tend to go overboard. By that I mean I wear it until I'm bored of it or I fall in love with a new acquisition (omg whore!).

Two, I'm not sure how I feel about this look. I considered not doing a post on it but as Leandra Medine of Man Repeller says, its important to document our failures as our success. I'm calling it my very, very abstract take on grunge (by which I really mean kind of sloppy) with modern elements. I like all the pieces separately, but maybe they shouldn't have gone together for this look.

Third, one of those mirror shots I secretly like.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment