Pages

Friday 31 May 2013

Shredded and destroyed

No comments:
 
IMG_1112 IMG_1113 IMG_1123 IMG_1131 IMG_1125 IMG_1138 IMG_1144 IMG_1105 Top & Jeans Stylenanda Shoes Jeffrey Campbell Sunglasses Prada Accessories Cheap Monday, Tiffany's and H&M 

You know how some days you really can't be bothered to dress up (or go out at all)? My go-to solution is always a good pair of jeans. You can never go wrong with jeans and here, I'm wearing my latest denim acquisition. I've been looking for the perfect pair of destroyed boyfriend jeans for the longest time, so my joy upon receiving this pair was along the lines of shrieking and jumping on my bed. I paired it with sky high heels (can't go wrong there either) and a sheer chiffon top, just for a little visual aid.

I've also discovered a new use for those huge sunglasses cases that up till now just sit around at home. Its the perfect clutch for errand days and clubbing. Phone, smokes and cards, check. I can't wait to shoot my next look with my obnoxiously coloured Henry Holland case!

I hope everyone's weekend will be great! The boyfriend isn't working this entire weekend, which is such dumb luck. I love partying (semi-hungover as we speak) but 3 nights in a club every week takes it toll. I'm looking forward to a relaxing 2 days of TV shows and ironically, The Hangover 3.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment