Pages

Friday 12 July 2013

If shrugs could kill

No comments:
 
IMG_1734 IMG_1716 IMG_1761 IMG_1720 IMG_1743 IMG_1754 IMG_1763
Top & Pants Asos Shoes Jeffrey Campbell Sunglasses Far East Plaza | Singapore Accessories Cheap Monday & Tiffany's

(Excuse my expression in the jump shot- my attempt at glamour failed miserably but at least there's some fluidity in the movement to save it, I think)

For yesterday's outfit, I wanted to juxtapose the liquid softness of those pants with something a little edgier and tougher. Ergo, this spike shouldered top I used to be uncomfortable wearing out in the day. I always saw it as more of an 'after hours' piece but I guess not! Experimentation kids, experimentation.

Also, not to toot my own horns but how dope are those sunglasses?! My lack of a proper nose bridge (again, cursed Asian genes) and the weight of those shades don't make for very comfortable wearing, but I soldiered on because that's how much I'm in love with them right now.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment