Pages

Wednesday 3 July 2013

Metal hues and leather shoes

No comments:
 
IMG_1591 IMG_1616 IMG_1640 IMG_1595 IMG_1612 IMG_1605 IMG_1615 IMG_1651
Top Topman Suspender Skirt Stylenanda Shoes Jeffrey Campbell Bag Alexander Wang Necklace H&M x MMM Accessories A|X & Taiwan Rings H&M & Asos 

So I supposed you could call this a T by Alexander Wang inspired look- basics check, muted palette check, leather definitely checked. That line is a homage to the power of basics, in my opinion, although I wouldn't recommend buying $200 tshirts unless you can really afford it. #oneday #soon

I got this skirt a pretty damn while back, and yesterday was the first time it saw the outside of my room. I removed one of the straps for a slightly more different look: to overalls or not to overalls, that is the question.

I'll be going to Manila until Thursday, tagging along for Ben's Pioneer DJ conference and I'm pretty excited even though I have no idea what to expect from the Philippines! Never turn down an opportunity to get a new stamp in your passport, I say. Or to leave the country.

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment