Pages

Friday 7 December 2012

Pretty broken things

No comments:
 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Jacket WESC Top and Shoes Topshop Skirt Online (I think) Bag and Acrylic Cuff Cheap Monday Bracelet Tiffany's

It was another day of shooting the O$P$ boys so I wanted to be as comfortable as possible while crawling around on the floor or whatever weird position I'd end up in. Plus, I was going to Chili's after for dinner, so the baggier the better. I stole the jacket from Ben when I realized that the 851 bus driver was clearly trying to freeze me to death. The timing couldn't be more perfect, because I've been on the lookout (sort of) for a varsity jacket that isn't cream/red. There is of course, the small little issue that it technically isn't mine but I suppose that's why they came up with joint custodies.

The whole acrylic cuff/bracelet thing is my solution to the accessory apathy I've been experiencing of late. Specifically, mine. The only reason I haven't done anything about that is because I'm secretly hoping that Chrome Hearts will be having one of those epic sales that is so typically Hong Kong. Also, I recently downloaded the ASOS app and now I have 60 items in my cart. (Something tells me that I should do some seriousballs editing to the cart, but I feel like I need everything so I'm going to hold off on that for now.)

Photobucket

I also downloaded the Reebonz app (why do I insist on doing such things to myself) and saw this. Is it, or is it not, the most beautiful watch in existence? I'm a little obsessed with the iconic 'H', plus that shade of green happens to be one of the few colours outside of my usual palette that I find tolerable. I actually cannot decide whether its a good thing or not that its sold out. So yeah.. pretty pointless talking about it since I'm unable to buy the watch but its so classic that I had to share. Did I also mention that this is the first watch I've considered wearing in nearly a decade? The gods must be punishing me.

So seeing as how Ben is in Vietnam (and very possibly getting wasted as I type this), I shall go do... holiday stuff.

3 more days and I'm out of here. Come here passport, its been too long.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment