Pages

Saturday 2 June 2012

Be still my beating heart

No comments:
 
I'M SO BLOODY TIRED FROM ALL THE WALKING.

I've been in Europe for about a week and aside from 2 Metro rides in Paris and 2 in Spain, we've pretty much been getting around on foot. My legs are all cramped up, my knees are aching and I pretty much just feel like an old woman. Going to have me a nice soak in the tub until I prune up.

Time is going by really fast. I've only got 2 days left in Barcelona, then it's on to 3 days in Berlin and 2 in Paris. WHERE DID THE TRIP EVEN GO?! Anyway this is just a quick post lah because i'm too tired to get up and do anything and my laptop just happened to be on the bed.

Photobucket

Today's shopping! Not including all the other crap i've already bought in Paris and Madrid.

I just really wanted to say that today, I discovered Spain's Haji Lane and it was really bad. See the two black boxes? They're necklaces by this Portugese designer and THEY ARE SO BOMB. Will post a picture of them another time when I have more strength lol. I think I need to stop making it a point to discover the 'Haji lanes' of various countries because that usually spells bad news for me and my wallet. I fear Paris.

Ok the sun has chilled a little so i'm going to drag myself to the balcony and have me a smoke. Happy weekend guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment