Pages

Saturday 26 May 2012

I love technology

No comments:
 
Photobucket

OOTD: Top: Far East, Skirt: Egg3, Shoes: Topshop, Clutch: Alexander Wang

Just a really quick update because i'm running on 7% battery and I can't really charge my laptop now cause i'm blogging from the plane! Didn't think i'd be using my laptop so I packed my charger.

So anyway, that's the outfit I wore to the Lasalle Show. The boy insists my skirt is a poncho, le sigh. No pictures there cause we stayed for like, an hour before going for dinner at The Line at the Shangri-La Hotel. No pictures too lol was too hungry. I'm such a useless blogger. The buffet wasn't too bad! The spread was crazy. I'm not sure how much it was per pax but 4 of us paid around SGD$414.

Got two new posts about The Club Boutique Hotel + Antoinette and The Butter Factory to update when I get to the hotel in Paris!

Aite folks gotta dash, i'm now at 3%. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment