Pages

Tuesday 22 May 2012

And here comes Monday

No comments:
 
So I managed a record 10hour sleep on Saturday after a crazy long night, possibly the highlight of my weekend. I know there's no such thing as a sleep debt but it felt amazing sleeping that much anyway. Hope y'all had a great weekend!

Saturday

Photobucket

Photobucket

OOTD: Top: Filippa K, Shorts: Exhibit, Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs, Shoes: Topshop, Sunnies: Henry Holland

I love my Henry Hollands. They are just so ridiculously round and over the top.



Photobucket

Met the boys for some Pow Sing chicken rice at Serangoon Gardens! Totally forgot to take pictures of the food cause I was too hungry.

Photobucket

So  I was notified of the existence of a new cafe in Serangoon Gardens that serve all-day breakfast. I'm a huge all-day breakfast fan (mainly because I tend to wake up after noon everyday) so when word reaches me about a new place, I MUST TRY IT. So here we go, Chillax Cafe at Serangoon Gardens.

Photobucket

Nice open air place. It was crazy warm the day we went because the weather was just whack but they have plenty of fans to counter the heat, so no worries about it not being fully air-conditioned.

Photobucket

Looking damn demure pouring his Chamomile tea.

Photobucket

And they served it with my all-time favourite snack! (Which by the way, I ate off the "jewel" and left the biscuit for him to finish hehe)

Photobucket

My home made iced lemon tea. Love the way they served the sugar syrup.

Photobucket

Truffle fries! They were alright for $10.I know the portion looks huge but the fries only come up to half the tin.

Photobucket

I got the full English breakfast. The scrambled eggs were crazy! So, so good. Really rich. I had a lot of fun eating the salad and then the sauteed mushrooms! The taste profiles between the two were so contrasting that every alternate mouthful made me go "whoaaa". There's home made baked beans, back bacon, sausages and toast. The sausages were actually bland, which was disappointing since everything else was so good!

Photobucket

He had the Eggs Benedict. This was interesting because the hollandaise had yuzu in it, which gave it a slight twang. I really the hollandaise. There was tons of prosciutto ham under the egg too. But he tells me the yolks were cooked :(

Photobucket

Their full menu! Will definitely be going back there to try other dishes. Even with the small hiccups in each dish, it was overall a good experience. Plus they're pretty new so they definitely deserve some time to work out the kinks.

Photobucket

Their light fixtures. I need to know where to get this because I want it in my room asap.

Photobucket

Chillax Cafe is actually Chillax Cafe and Massage. There's a massage parlor upstairs offering a variety of massages! Prices are pretty standard, will go and check it out after Europe.

Photobucket

Camwhoring while waiting for him to get ready for work.

Photobucket

Followed him to work and watched him set up. Looks so damn complicated. I really don't know how DJs can well, DJ after all the drinks man.

Photobucket

Quick photo before I left to meet Carrie and Jeremy!

Photobucket

Karaoke Queen.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Carrie is damn pro please. She can sing Thai songs which are ridiculously high pitched and she gets like, 98% of the pronunciations correct.

Photobucket

Not the biggest KTV fan but I must admit it can be rather therapeutic sometimes.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After a quick stop home for Carrie to change her shoes, they decided to follow me back to Butter where I was going to nua around until the boy was done with work. The classic bottle shot.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh Zushan~

Photobucket

Photobucket

K luh so that wraps up my weekend. The week ahead is going to be sooo crazy! Had my Lasalle Show set up today (It's on Thursday night at 6.30pm, if anyone is interested), mini staycation tomorrow till Wednesday, after which i'll be running errands, celebrating Sy's last paper at The White Rabbit, ending the night at Butter after and then packing + Lasalle show + EUROPE on Thursday.

Have a good week ahead kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment