Pages

Tuesday 3 September 2013

City dweller

No comments:
 
IMG_2782 copy IMG_2798 copy IMG_2816 copy IMG_2802 copy
Top Far East Plaza | Singapore Pants H&M Cuffs Asos Ring Hong Kong Shoes Jeffrey Campbell


I find Mondays particularly hard to get dressed for- on one hand its the beginning of the work week but on the other hand, its Monday. I paired two of my favourite separates yesterday for a look that I think meets all the requirements of being work appropriate and ridiculously comfortable. Ok so I actually haven't worn this semi cowl necked top in awhile so 'favourite' might have been an exaggeration, nevertheless, its one of those versatile wardrobe staples I adore because its so easy to dress up or down.

That should be the motto of this blog really, given the number of times I've advocated versatility.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment