Pages

Wednesday 6 February 2013

So.. many.. photos..

No comments:
 
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Top Asos Skirt Far East Plaza (Singapore) Shoes Jeffrey Campbell Necklace H&M x MMM Shades Prada

So yesterday I dragged my poor friends up to the roof at school to help me take these photos. That act borders on a certain line of narcissism I'm not sure I'm comfortable with. Still, totally worth it! I was getting really bored of the black walls or brick wall I usually park myself in front of. Also, I have exceptionally good friends.

Anyway. A bunch of photos from way back and ootds I didn't get around to posting ahead~

Photobucket Photobucket
The day I crashed Ben's Bass Heads shoot at Butter. And stealing his dinner. (Also featuring my kitty bathrobe)

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
The most recent HOOD RICH night. Get these TSHIRTS this FRIDAY, 8th FEB @ FASH. Those chains be around if you're lucky!

Photobucket Photobucket
Christmas Eve!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Carrie's birthday at Modestos (where they very kindly threw in a free chocolate lava cake and let us throw balloons all over their tables) and The Good Vibes party at Butter after!

There's a new 3.1 Phillip Lim bag that I predict is going to be trouble, and I really want dim sum for dinner.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment