Pages

Saturday 14 July 2012

Out about in town

No comments:
 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Shirt Bangkok Pants Topshop Shoes Jeffery Campbell Bag Chanel Sunglasses Thierry Lasry

Bought this wonderfully loud and flamboyant shirt in Bangkok and I couldn't wait to wear it out. It's actually a men's shirt so it's not as small as it'd like but I love it anyway. Never complain when your guy friends go shopping, men's clothes are amazing. In fact, every time I go to those cool 'hipster' menswear stores, I always (fleetingly) wish I was a guy.

Also, i'm completely amused with my shoes. Whenever I walk past glass or a mirror, I marvel at how i'm actually still upright. Quoting a friend, "that's some science right there".

Photobucket

Top Bangkok Pants Zara Shoes Far East Bag ChloĆ© Sunglasses Super 

Photobucket

Top Berlin Shorts Topshop Flats Tod's Bag Yves Saint Laurent Sunglasses Super

Still in the midst of editing the Bangkok photos but i'll post them asap, I have 1 episode of Suits and 2 seasons of Sherlock queued up in VLC and I intend to give them 100% of my attention for the rest of the day from bed.

Happy Saturday! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment