Pages

Wednesday 18 July 2012

Boon's Belated Birthday Bash

No comments:
 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Top and Shorts Bangkok Shoes Jeffery Campbell Clutch Miu Miu Bracelet Juicy Couture 

Pictures from Boon's belated birthday at Butter! We went on the same night as SPKRZ's second night at Butter, which explains the extra accessories on everyone. It was craaaazy! I'm going to figure out a way to upload the videos of the lights because together with the music, it was just mindblowing. I know, i'm being such a fangirl but i'm a sincere fangirl! I don't rave about things casually but y'know if you don't believe me, you should definitely go down and check it out for yourselves!

Anyway, a little birthday love shoutout to Mr Boon Tan! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I'm sorry I didn't get a card or anything (mainly because i'm quite embarrassed by the way my handwriting has deteriorated). It's been about a year since I decided to be less dao (according to Jeremy) and y'know, try to be more sociable in school and i'm glad I did because you are an awesome friend- one whom I terribly jealous of at times because you are so talented!!! You always say you're not good enough for the industry but I honestly think that you're selling yourself short and I know that one day, you will be hailed as one of Singapore's greatest Creative Directors (I hate being wrong and now that all this is public, please ah, become famous one day ok). I didn't get to drink with you that night because I was unwell but I promise the next time we're going to go all out! Here's to many, many more years of friendship, no matter which part of the world we might be in then. XX

No comments:

Post a Comment