Pages

Monday 6 January 2014

Oil slicked

No comments:
 
IMG_4295 IMG_4302 IMG_4336 IMG_4310 IMG_4344 IMG_4323

Jacket A|X Exchange
Top Sparkle and Fade via Urban Outfitters 
Jeans Dr Denim 
Bag Balenciaga
Bracelet Tiffany's 
Earrings Chanel
Shoes Jennifer Chou via Solestruck 

A look I put together for an easy date night out with the bf- can I just say how much I love the versatility of denim? I'm not a very jeans and t-shirt kind of girl but its such a comfortable combination I might try working it into my rotation more often! Of course, me being me, I had to throw on some ridiculous heels and these Jennifer Chous were perfect. I like how they look like regular heels from far away but are secretly very attention seeking. 

(Sorry about the weird contrast/brightness thing going on. I have yet to master flash photography.) 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment