Pages

Saturday 25 May 2013

I'll take care of you

No comments:
 
IMG_0949 IMG_0938 IMG_0978 IMG_0935 IMG_0930 IMG_0922 IMG_0907 IMG_0950 IMG_0952 IMG_0982 Blazer Nastygal Dress Stylenanda Shoes Jeffrey Campbell Necklace H&M x MMM Rings H&M

So I've been MIA again, this time busy prepping for the LASALLE Grad Show. With the future being so open and uncertain, I'll just be calling myself a freelancer in the meanwhile. It has a much nicer ring to it than 'unemployed'. Yuck. In other news, now that I foresee a bunch of free time on my hands, I promise to update this space more regularly.

This was an outfit I wore to Portfolio Night, which is basically one of those meet, greet & compete sessions, so basically, high school. I didn't want to go down the super formal route because a) the creative industry doesn't believe in formal pants and b) thank the gods for smart casual. Especially with the weather being the way it has been of late. Side note: for anyone thinking of buying these shoes, they weigh at least a pound each. Which, on hindsight isn't a terrible thing because you know, cardio. Also, my obsession with anorexic rings continue- there's just something about their fragility that keeps me coming back.

Happy weekend folks! I've got a bag of TGIF Potato Skins with my name on it so.. brb.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment