Pages

Friday 1 March 2013

Kaiser Karl

No comments:
 
DSC_0844 copy

DSC_0856 copy

DSC_0849 copy

DSC_0855 copy

DSC_0859 copy
DSC_0847 copy
Blazer Bershka Top EGG3|Singapore Jeans Dr Denim Shoes UNIF Brooch Far East Plaza|Singapore Cuff Cheap Monday

I love blazers, particularly this strong shouldered one because I have really narrow shoulders, so this lets me get away with pretending I'm slightly more proportionate. The thing with blazers is sometimes, I end up looking a little too formal for my liking, which is where fun little brooches like this come in handy! Acrylic is a great material for brooches (and plenty others) because there's so much you can do with it in terms of design. I'm wearing an acrylic cuff to keep my acrylic heels and brooch company.

Does anyone have any acrylic accessories to recommend? Ok I'll stop using the 'a' word now.

I'm 90% done with my thesis (yay me), so I've got a little time on my hands for this update and some Project Runway! Have a good weekend everyone!

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment