Pages

Wednesday 20 February 2013

Almost Sporty

No comments:
 
2013-02-18 18.14.21 copy

2013-02-18 18.13.12 copy

2013-02-18 18.15.10 copy
Dress Pull & Bear Jeans SLY Shoes Jeffrey Campbell Necklace Banana Republic 

My best friend gave me this great necklace the other day, and surprisingly, I loved it! It's no secret that I rarely do colours but dude, its such a gorgeous shade of yellow and so perfect for Spring. I wore it with this dress just so the colour would pop.

Speaking of, I love how it so easily goes from day to night, formal to casual (I've worn this out partying before). I threw it over a pair of jeans to make it more appropriate for school, and I'd imagine that over leggings, it would work for a function or business meeting. Tip: versatile pieces will save you a bunch of money.

Also, I love/hate how the vague sportiness of the dress reminds me of my lack of fitness. Irony man, irony.

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment