Pages

Friday 14 December 2012

Zoukout '12

No comments:
 
So I woke up today disoriented- the room was completely silent (save for ambient traffic noises from outside) and there wasn't anyone lying next to me to accidentally punch in my sleep. Yep, I'm home. I know home is supposedly where the heart is and all that jazz but I miss Hong Kong so much I feel a carb load binge fest coming on :(

ANYWAYS. Pictures from my virgin Zoukout experience! What a shocker, I know, but I think the really shocking thing here is me on a beach. I loathe the beach and all its sun/sand/surf associations, but I suppose its bearable at night. I like the beach in the abstract sense- like looking at photos of sunset etc etc but I don't actually like being near one unless I'm on holiday.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was pretty fun, but then again partying with Ben usually is because we're always on the same let's-get-trashed-or-not wavelength. We're so messed up, I know <3

I will blog about Hong Kong soon, when looking at the photos stop hurting (kidding, really). Thank goodness there's Hood Rich tonight!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment