Pages

Tuesday 6 November 2012

A Mental Reprieve

No comments:
 
Photobucket

Top Fillipa K Jeans Miss Sixty Shoes Cheap Monday Bag Alexander Wang 

In my opinion, the only way to do tshirts and jeans (at my age) is to go semi upscale. I don't mean to sound like a snob, but high street to high end brands do help make you look more polished somewhat effortlessly? I know as well as anybody that a huge portion of what you pay is because of the brand, but there are other things that justify $300 jeans, like the craftsmanship and material.

Plus, planning an outfit like this takes barely any effort. Which is perfect because I find getting out of bed harder and harder D:

Photobucket

In case you're reading this, I miss you, dummy.

BACK TO WORK. I can't wait for the 23rd of November to roll around.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment