Pages

Saturday 13 October 2012

Swapping suns

No comments:
 
Photobucket

Went to 1Altitude last night! Haven't been there for at least a good half year I think? The view is always amazing, and I have a thing for city skylines anyway.

Photobucket

Blazer Bershka Shorts Zara Shoes Topshop Unique Ring YSL 

I swear i'm running out of party appropriate clothes :(

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hopped over to OverEasy for some of that amazing bites. I swear my mouth goes out of control, I want to order and eat everything!

(I know I need to chill with all the filters but the shots looked so boring and plain I couldn't help myself.)

Photobucket

Had this katsudon at Saboten at the airport yesterday for lunch! The place is quite similar to Tonkatsu Ma Maison, but cheaper and almost as good. I'm getting so hungry looking at this now that I need to go find me some lunch.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment