Pages

Monday 22 October 2012

Slur your S-s-saturdays

No comments:
 
Photobucket

Sweater Topshop Necklace H&M Skirt Bangkok Shoes Cheap Monday Clutch Alexander Wang 

The air conditioning at Butter has been insane the past few weeks. I swear I'm not exaggerating when I say I nearly freeze to death in a sweater. I have no idea how the other girls wear their LBDs and mini skirts. Luckily, alcohol keeps you warm as well as getting you completely shitfaced.

Bunch of awesome outfits I stumbled upon online while procastinating. In fact, i'm doing that now.

Photobucket

Photobucket

She looks like a French princess for some reason. So modern glam!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My girl crush, the amazing Peony Lim.

Photobucket

Mini-food-coma faces and my old uncle hair style-theft.

No comments:

Post a Comment