Pages

Saturday 1 September 2012

Fashion Walk (2)

No comments:
 
Yet more proof of my mindless online habits.

Photobucket

I need that cardigan. NEED.

Photobucket

I love how simple and mod she looks at first glance, and then you notice that amazing skirt. Damn son!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My new favourite fashion blogger, Peony Lim! Her style is amazing, go check out her site www.peonylim.blogspot.com! I love how she pulls off that dress in the daytime.

{---------------------------------------------------------------}

Photobucket

Dress Collect Point Shoes Doc Martens Necklace Nash Ring ArtScience Museum 

I feel so inferior after looking at all those amazing outfits D:

The weather has been very kind recently, i've been able to give all my sweaters and knits a little bit of love! This is me in an outfit for the office on a cold, rainy day.

Photobucket

A whole lot of blue.

I got this ring from the ArtScience Museum (can you believe?) when I was there for the Andy Warhol exhibition and I love, love, LOVE the colour. It's like having a little bit of sky on my fingers.



Ben looks so ridiculously adorable in this photo that I just HAD to post it for sentimental purposes. Hehe.

I just got home an hour ago and i'm pretty much ready to say good bye to the world. Going to the comic convention later to show some love for the O$P$ boys who will be selling their merch! (I've never had a reason to go to comic conventions so i'm quite excited lol.)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment