Pages

Sunday 23 September 2012

AFK

No comments:
 
God jesus it's been ages since I last updated this space. I've been so busy with school and life in general that blogging has pretty much been the last thing on my mind. That and i've been marathon-ing Breaking Bad. Oops.

So anyway i've just gotten back from Bangkok where ZUSHAN BENNY took 3rd place in the Pioneer DJ Battle Asia! 3 out of 10 countries is amazing and I couldn't be more proud! If you really think about it, it IS that incredible because you're battling with Asia's best and the judges are from all 10 countries and you have no idea what kind of sound they might be looking for bla bla *insert music/DJ terminology*. I'll post pictures of the trip as soon as I can!

Meanwhile...



Say hello to my latest obsession and MUST HAVE for A/W12 when it's available online! Alexander Mcqueen, you can do no wrong. You have left behind a legacy and i'm so, so happy that the brand you worked so hard to create is still so fashion forward, constantly pushing the envelope and revealing amazing runway shows!



As seen on Bryanboy! They are just so fucking ridiculous I have to have them!!

On a more sickening note, i've recently had a streak of bad luck that i'm quite pissed about. I lose my EZlink card that had $20 in it (just topped up the day before too fml), then I drunkenly drop my camera and destroy it (won't turn on now) and finally, I leave my Blackberry on my table after a meal and it gets stolen (hope you get STDs and lead a very miserable unloved life and die alone). As annoying as this has all been, on the bright side, it means that I am now officially leaving the Blackberry camp and getting yes, an iPhone5. I'm just waiting for it to go back on sale and for all the madness to die down.

Dinner at my favourite chinese restaurant at Sembawang later and NFL later tonight! Here's to dope Sundays!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment