Pages

Saturday 30 June 2012

Everyone loves a good sunset

No comments:
 
Photobucket

The kind of sunsets that beg to be named after, prompting the O$P$ boys to call one of their tracks "Chin Swee Sunset". More info on their Facebook Page!



Photobucket

Nature can be amazing.

Photobucket

Free sunset show everyday at the Just Nice office!

Photobucket

I love this view. The way the roads are lit up, cars constantly moving. I really am a city kid through and through.

Photobucket

Tried the panoramic mode on my camera!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Attica with Cheryl and the rest when said sun went down! Been too long, what a crazy night! Also, I need to stop wearing that necklace so much. I know i've been repeating it like crazy but excuse a girl for being in love with an inanimate object, I promise i'll stop.

xx

p/s: Bananas and orange juice are the best for hangovers, perfect for breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment