Pages

Wednesday 18 September 2013

Leather Leopard with Steve Madden

No comments:
 
IMG_3151 IMG_3168 IMG_3182 IMG_3170 IMG_3190 IMG_3193
Dress Topshop Heels Steve Madden Bag Alexander Wang Shades Thiery Lasry

Big shoutout to Steve Madden US for this gorgeous pair of shoes! I've secretly been wanting a pair of leopard print heels for quite awhile now, so imagine my surprise when they offered me a pair to style. I mean, me, really? I digress. Don't let the stiletto deceive you- they're actually really comfortable and I feel.. bouncy in them, somewhat.

I styled this look with the usual Sunday activities in mind, y'know, brunch, tea, errands etc. While I would not recommend dashing around Singapore in this leather shift, I find this silhouette perfect for a number of occasions. The heels make it more city-chic and the sunglasses in the hair because hey, its still Sunday.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment