Pages

Monday 13 May 2013

We'll go just a little higher

No comments:
 
IMG_0830 IMG_0842 IMG_0832 IMG_0841 IMG_0840 IMG_0844 Top Topshop Skirt & Necklace H&M Shoes Irregular Choice Bag Chanel

Call it dressing for the weather, but it was a gloomy Monday when I shot this look. I love me nothing more than the good old grey/black combination (I added this sparkly neon necklace from H&M for a lil pizazz). Speaking of, I'm pleasantly surprised by H&M of late. The selections are so much better now that the store has stopped looking like one of those factory outlet places. And at those prices too.

I'm officially in vacation mode, which is almost like hectic-school mode because in both instances, all I really want to do is lounge around in my rattiest pajamas all day. Maybe I'll do a post on my pajamas lol.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment