Pages

Thursday 9 May 2013

So it's been awhile..

No comments:
 
IMG_0628 copy IMG_0631 copy IMG_0629 copy IMG_0633 copy Top Topshop Pants Haji Lane|Singapore Shoes Jeffrey Campbell Bag Marc by Marc Jacobs Sunglasses Thierry Lasry Accessories H&M, YSL, Singapore 

So this is kind of awkward... I've been MIA for the longest time and suddenly boom, mildly obnoxious photos. I took this quite awhile back, dragging my poor dad out to shoot me perched on a stool. I can't remember where I wore this to, but that's only because I've had these swishy pants for ages and they've seen me through casual to dressy getups. Plus points for practically being pajamas. I chucked on some gold to match the shades and add some character to this look!

In other news, I am officially done with college! 6 years of tertiary education, gone just like that. I guess its time to be a responsible adult now le sigh. I've got a project lined up that I've keep aside for after I graduate, and I can't wait to get started on it and share it with you guys!

I'm also just back from Bali, meaning I'm at least a shade darker than the photos above. I have yet to find the perfect sunblock you see. Naturally, that means photo spam soon.

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment