Pages

Tuesday 5 March 2013

Side streets

No comments:
 


DSC_0967 copy

DSC_0950 copy
Top ASOS Skirt Far East Plaza|Singapore Cuff Fannie Schiavoni Shoes Unif

I apologize for my obsession with alleyways- I know I've said it nearly a million times but dammit they add so much character to photographs. This is what I wore to the O$P$ exhibition at the Substation last weekend! So proud of them, by the way, performing in art galleries and all. I ate so much of the Gouda that was meant for serious buyers, I almost feel guilty.

This top is a little extreme, even for me, so the natural thing to do was to take the entire outfit over the top by adding that skirt. I've already worn it on several occasions, each significantly different from the last, but it still works. Everyone should own pieces that can be both dressed up and down, you'll really save quite a bit! I love how its such a versatile statement piece. What an oxymoron, I know.

Stay tuned for yet another designer feature- this time by a student of none other than Project Runway's newest judge, Zac Posen! I'm so excited to share it with you guys!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment