Pages

Saturday 29 June 2013

Solid gold

No comments:
 
IMG_1547 IMG_1557 IMG_1551 IMG_1563 IMG_1559
Top Zara Pants Urban Outfitters Shoes Jeffrey Campbell Clutch & Ring YSL Necklace Vintage Celine Earrings Chanel 

Yesterday I went to the Salon by Surrender store opening at the Marina Bay Sands hotel and this was my outfit! The theme was 'black and gold', in honor of G-Dragon's (of Big Bang) collab pieces which were all in the aforementioned colour palette. I literally wanted everything from the store!

I'm not usually a chiffon person -see through yes, chiffon sometimes- but I find it perfect for nights out or whatever because it looks so dressy. Again, it can also look cheap, which is why I usually just stick to black, white tends to yellow after a while in a way that bleach cannot save.

It was also my first time seeing K-Pop fans gathered in the flesh at the event last night, and it was quite something. I cannot imagine waiting for hours on end in hopes -IN HOPES ONLY- of catching a glimpse of *insert kpop star name*, much less getting proper photos. I gotta give it to them for their patience.. and dedication.

Happy weekend everyone!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment