Pages

Sunday 10 March 2013

A whole lot of metal

No comments:
 
DSC_0996

DSC_0995

DSC_1021

DSC_1023

DSC_1001

DSC_1006
Top Topshop Pants Japan Shoes Haji Lane|Singapore Cuff Far East Plaza|Singapore Necklace H&M x MMM

You know how some days you've got to rush around, but its in town so its not like you can just wear shorts and slippers? This outfit was my solution to the problem- added bonus that I happened to be feeling lazy that day. I've named those wide legged denim pants my 'unglam pants', mainly because of the way I sit when I'm in them!

I think black and denim go very well together, especially lighter denim because of the contrast! I added some statement accessories to this look to prevent looking like a slob- I mean, it was practically mandatory.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment